Here are the top 10 basic essentials that should be considered as must-haves in your make up kit.
1) Makeup primer. If you want your makeup to last longer, then a primer is the best beauty prep you can have. This acts as an added layer between your face and makeup and is crucial to even out your skin tone.
2) Natural Foundation. Foundation is a very important staple in your makeup collection. You could alternate between powder and natural liquid foundation, but it’s always best to choose a non toxic foundation for either of them. Raw Beauty Minerals makes finding your perfect match easy. With nine different shades to choose from selecting the ones closest to your skin tone is easy to do.
3) Lip color. Even if you're in a rush and barely have time to primp in the mirror, simply apply your favorite lip gloss and you're good to go! Want a safer beauty choice? Look for natural and cruelty-free lip gloss brands that not only reveal your raw beauty but is also a healthier option.
4) Concealer. This is a multipurpose product which could be useful for many things such as to hide blemishes, dark spots, and other imperfections. For those with under eye circles, concealer is a life-saver. These handy sticks are a must-have for your beauty bag when you're on-the-go. Raw Beauty Minerals All-in-One beauty sticks are perfectly sized for even your tiniest of handbags.
5) Mascara. If you want to look sexy in a jiffy, then mascara is a must! This quickly open up your eyes, as if you have thick luscious lashes. All natural mascara brands are the healthier choices to look extra glamorous.
6) Blush. Don’t leave home without it! Go for natural blush makeup to achieve that fresh and glowing flush on your cheeks. A soft pinkish blush flatters almost any kind of skin tones, while also adding a youthful hint of color to vivify your overall appearance.
7) Eyebrow pencil. Your eyebrows shape your face. That’s why they need a good tool to make them more defined with a good eyebrow pencil. Don’t you think Mona Lisa could look way even
better if she has well-defined eyebrows? Look for those retractable pencils to achieve fuller-looking eyebrows without the need to sharpen it.
8) Eye shadow. Look for eye shadow pigments that flatters your skin tone. Find your ideal eye shadow—one that’s only a few shades darker than your skin tone; light apricot if you have a fair complexion, golden beige for medium skin tones, and for darker skin, soft brown or light plum accentuates raw beauty.
9) Tinted lip balm. Dry or chapped lips can happen to us anytime especially during extreme weather conditions. That’s why lip balms are already considered a necessity in every woman's purse to prevent lips from chafing. And why not choose a tinted one so that aside from protection, you can also add some color to your lovely lips?
10) Finishing powder. This is a lifesaving item in your beauty kit to hide facial flaws. If you want to get rid of excess oil on your skin and fix your foundation, then finishing powder is your weapon. It's the product that gets no love yet is the one product that brings your whole look together. A good natural finishing powder is the cherry on top and is how ladies get the softness or glow in their look. If you haven't been a finishing powder kinda gal, give it a try today. You will wonder why you weren't utilizing this powerful mineral powder before.
Article By: Febrina J. Tanghal